Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New to the blog world

Hi all,
This is my first attempt at a blog..... I guess I should start by stating who I am, my name is Liz. I am a dedicated Marine wife with two wonderful kids. Cady is 3 and Luke is 6months.

I grew up in Nevada and I joined the Marine Corps at 18, where I met my wonderful husband. We have been all over, to North and South Carolin, Japan, Korea, Arizona and now we are stationed in California.

I am currently a stay at home mom and I go to school on line. I am also training for a half Marathon!

I love horses and writing, painting and poetry. I have a brother and a sister who live close and my Mom is only a six hour drive away. I also own a Harley that i bought when I was sixteen! I still am waiting to be able to take it out again.

Mostly I want to write about the day to day life being a Mom a wife a student and a super hero... lol just kidding about that last one. But seriously I would love to share my life and maybe get some insight on thing I don't know much about.

I am not Martha Steward, I am not super nanny, I am just a Mom who does the best she can with what she has. I have goals and dream (most of which are currently on hold) and I am navigating this thing we called parenting using all the training I received in Marine Corps Boot camp! lol

So please let me know what you think and I hope you enjoy what I have to say!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment